i have read good reviews on this product and have been wanting to try it myself so i requested this for our newly-established tradition family kris kringle last december. my brother bought it from sesou nature source at Php390 for a 30ml-jar.
in a nutshell:
- this miracle salve is made out of blue chamomile and essential oils.
- an all-around concoction great for mommy + daddy burnouts, stress, insomnia, insect bites, motion sickness, inflammation, rashes, chicken pox, cuts and wounds
- ideal for fussy babies + helpful in teething, sore nipples + even breastfeeding!
- best applied cold (so put it in the fridge when not in use)
- jared bumped his forehead a few days back and it was immediately swollen, i put this salve instead of ice and it worked, the bump is gone the next day!
- since this is 100% natural, i have peace of mind applying it to any part of my son's body
- replaces a host of other baby ointments i was using for (like petroleum jelly and the likes)
- i inhale a whiff (a la vicks vaporub) whenever i have colds and it's very safe i can even have my son do that too:)
- the only downside is it is quite pricey for a 30ml salve, but really worth it since peace of mind and your baby's safety is priceless, right? so, i give it my two thumbs up!
|image from indigobaby|
if you'd like to try indigo baby's jar of hope, do hop on to indigobaby to order online or to view their other interesting and all-natural products.
note: i was not compensated, either monetary or otherwise, in doing this review. i am simply posting it in the hope to aid other mummies like me out there, in their never-ending quests for earth-friendly, baby approved products:)